DURATION: 1 month
WORKLOAD: 16 academic hours
TEACHING LANGUAGE: English
TUITION FEE: 6,000 RUB
Theoretical and practical training of students to solve research tasks on environmental hazards related to water.
- Getting an idea of natural processes and their features, the physical and chemical nature of these processes, geomorphology and geochemistry of terrestrial landscapes, Russian and international experience in monitoring and modeling of hazards (including hydrological), human impact on landscapes and its consequences;
- Ability to analyze negative factors and minimize the risk of environmental hazards;
- Economic, social and environmental consequences of hazards, impacts monitoring and mitigation, regional examples from Russia.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any field of study
- English fluency (level Intermediate/advanced)
- Internationally-minded students with proven academic excellence
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entry exams - interview
ADDRESS: Moscow, Leninskie gory, 1 Faculty of Geography
TEL: +7(495) 939-15-33
PROGRAM PAGE (in Russian):